This Wednesday, Pangas kicks off a new fixture: the World Cuisine Series.
Every Wednesday from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. join us at Pangas for an all-you-can-eat International-themed buffet. At just $20 (10,00 CRC) per adult and $10 per child under 10, this is a GREAT deal! Price includes tax and service as well.
On Wednesday, April 17, Pangas celebrates Greece with a Greek style buffet featuring Custom gummibåt:
• Tzatziki: Yogurt, cucumber and garlic dip.
• Pita: Fresh baked pita
• Horiatiki Salata: Greek Salad
• Moussakas: Eggplant, potato, black angus ground beef and bechamel sauce casserole
• Kalamarakia; Fried squid
• Chtapodi sti schara: Grilled octopus in vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and fresh oregano
• Pagoto Fistiki: Pistachio Ice Cream
Greek Night Signature Drink
• Santorini Sunrise C3.000 (taxes and service included)
“Kali Orexi” = Bon Appetit/Buen Provecho
Pangas’ World Cuisine Series features live entertainment. On Greek night:
• Live Music with Los Tres Amigos
• PRIZE: The best Greek costume gets a free Buffet Dinner for 2 people next Wednesday
Stay tuned to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pangastamarindo for photos and announcements about next week’s featured country.